PDA

View Full Version : Design feature

FERROMON
30th August 2015, 15:25
Hi what if you incorporated a feature to let you design your own planets and maybe post them for future upgrades and maybe pick one to add to game

Spacebiker
31st August 2015, 07:07
We have this idea in mind. The thing is it would take a lot of effort to make. We still not sure if it would be comfortable to edit levels on the mobile devices.
Maybe we could make some Unity3D project out of game one using which it may be possible to create levels.

We are open for the discussion about this.

NibiruWarrior
20th February 2016, 09:30
If you do get to a stage where you are open to letting someone test making some levels, and you have a platform to deliver this, I'd very much like the opportunity to help you develop it.

I think I could come up with a great uphill challenge level. The idea comes from rock crawling or hill climb events in real life, where the hill keeps getting steeper and more rocky and with large canyons and walls to get over via the use of ramps and, as well as needing good grippy wheels, strong construction and a low centre of gravity rover to get far on it.

Thanks,

NibiruWarrior

Spacebiker
20th February 2016, 13:04
If you do get to a stage where you are open to letting someone test making some levels, and you have a platform to deliver this, I'd very much like the opportunity to help you develop it.

We have such an idea for RoverCraft.
We do play Super Mario Maker a lot :)