Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: OLD: Ideas?

Put more secrets, I was able to climb the wall behind me in reverse, and found nothing but empty abyss. I was hoping to find a secret... : ( instead of roulette you should make incredibly hard to earn the parts.

are u planning to release the game on android too? some of my pals with android phones like this game too, unfortuneatley its only playable on iOS devices

Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy_rob View Post
    Springy suspension parts
    If you make your links with the triangle parts, it is very springy.

I had an idea for a part, well a few actually.

1) Decoupler: A button that allows a part to detach a module from the rest of the rover. This would allow users to detach a part of it limits travel through an area that may be restricting in its verticall clearance. Or if a part is projected to be damaged, and therefore rendered ineffective, it could be decoupled to maximize the weight to useful equipment ratio.

2) Piston: A special block equipment that can be used to push a block that is either fixed to it, or used to push away a foreign block that is not fixed to it.

Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowboy_rob View Post
    Bigger building area.
    Arrows to move the rover in the build area. If you decide you want the front longer but your too close to the edge of the build space you have to move all the blocks individually
    Save slots for different rover designs
    Springy suspension parts
    We are going to make the cockpit moveable with all connected parts.

Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike49311m View Post
    How about some kind of engine noise? I know there is the power gauge but my gas cuts out a lot (I think it's an issue with my otterbox screen cover) and it would be helpful to have a auditory cue as to when I'm no longer under power
    Yes, sounds and music need more love.

Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by insane.de View Post
    are u planning to release the game on android too? some of my pals with android phones like this game too, unfortuneatley its only playable on iOS devices
    Yes, this year

Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by RedRoverRedRover View Post
    I had an idea for a part, well a few actually.

1) Decoupler: A button that allows a part to detach a module from the rest of the rover. This would allow users to detach a part of it limits travel through an area that may be restricting in its verticall clearance. Or if a part is projected to be damaged, and therefore rendered ineffective, it could be decoupled to maximize the weight to useful equipment ratio.

2) Piston: A special block equipment that can be used to push a block that is either fixed to it, or used to push away a foreign block that is not fixed to it.
    Nice ideas. Thanks.

There's should be a place where people can upload thier Rovers as a show case and people could test it out and buy a copy of it and the owner could win coins that way
    Last edited by Bestia; 16th June 2015 at 22:01.

Activation groups for certain things
    I.e.
    Activation group 1 activates rear mounted thrusters
    Activation group 2 activates a thruster mounted at the front of the rover so as to push the front end down and provide more front wheel drive traction.

Have the two be either operated independently or together at the same time.

Tank treads? Maybe 4 or 5 blocks long and 1 block tall? Have them have more traction than the tenacious wheels but VERY slow?

Everyone else covered my input, sounds, paints, save slots, solar panels, more challenges, etc.

And please for the love of god get rid of the 100 coin slot on the wheel of fortune. That maybe the most frustrating thing about the game