Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Roulette Problem [bug]

Exclamation Roulette Problem [bug]

When I was playing rovercraft and update came out! I was all like yay! Woo! And i updated the game firstly i just spun the wheel in hope of parts, only to find out I cant image.jpgit was greyed out and I tried to restart the app, turn wifi off and nothing helped!

I'm having the same issue

Same here. I'm having problems getting videos to work as well. I have never been able to record any replays. When I die, there's a picture on the left and an arrow but when I click it, nothing happens. It makes a click noise which confirms I pushed the picture but that's it. Any ideas?

I have the same problem like in the picture in the first post, sometimes I get notification to play roulette cause I have free spins, but when I open the app what I can see is 0 spin, in trying to sync or refresh the app but nothing helps. Please fix this.

same goes for me (iPhone 6, iOS 8.3)

I have a similar problem. It shows spins avalible, but the wheel is greyed out

Community Manager
    We are aware of the bug.
    Fixing it in next update.
    Will release as soon as possible.

Same Problem !!!

Ok I found a way to use the free roulette! Today is the double roulette in game offer. Click into the top left corner where you can edit your rover, then press ok, go back to main menu and it's working, next time when you earn free roulette spins you have to do the same way, so until fix is coming please keep this offer on so we can use it. I hope it works for others too. Try it!

A trick that worked for me... Open the app, and click play.. On the lower right hand corner select as if your gonna buy coins(you don't have to buy coins, just open it as if your going to).. Once that opens, go back to the main screen where it shows the 777 and it should be lit up.. I had like 5 or 6 spins and I was finally able to spin the wheel.. Hopefully this trick works for you guys!