Thread: $100 000 disappointment

$100 000 disappointment

The 100000 coin jet let me down bigtime. It doesnt go fast, you cant turn it off, what is this good for? I have never posted on any website about anything but I spent so much time saving all that dough I had to say something. Why did you make the most expensive item in the game so crappy?

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    The 100000 coin jet let me down bigtime. It doesnt go fast, you cant turn it off, what is this good for? I have never posted on any website about anything but I spent so much time saving all that dough I had to say something. Why did you make the most expensive item in the game so crappy?
    I could not agree more. I was very disappointed I stopped playing the game for 2 weeks because I had wasted all that time for an item more pointless then a turbine. A turbine gives the same force except you can turn it on and off. 👎🌲

There are no levels that allow you even utilize the turbine...HUGE waste of money. They should allow you to sell your parts back to regain the cost because it took a looooooong time to save that many coins!

Community Manager
    We have some thoughts on how to tweak the Jet.

The jet is more useful than in-game support.

I made 300k coins in about 4-5 hours on neptune check my post in planets ill try to work out how you can watch my replay and how simple the rover needs to be

Allow us to upgrade the Jet please. It's durability is 1, consumption 100, and power 80 compared to the maxed out turbines with 11 durability, 100 consumption, and 100 power.