Thread: In Game Support? What's that?

In Game Support? What's that?

After losing all my in game purchases, and my saved data to RoverCraft, I tried to reach out to support only to be roadblocked to no end. I gave receipts to said purchases, and all information that was asked for, and never received any communication back, nor a refund of purchases restored. After looking on this site, I see many with similar issues that were directed to in Game Support. So I again reached out to get something done only to receive no reply...after two weeks.

What good does this kind of support system do? And how do I get either my money back, or the goods in which were purchased?

Community Manager
    There are a lot of inquiries to support atm.
    They should answer you question soon.

Random question but when I bought the carbon pack I wanted to build it like the picture that shows the full carbon rover, but when I bought it I couldn't see the picture again. Can someone post the full carbon set picture please?

Community Manager
    Quote Originally Posted by Tribbs View Post
    Random question but when I bought the carbon pack I wanted to build it like the picture that shows the full carbon rover, but when I bought it I couldn't see the picture again. Can someone post the full carbon set picture please?
    Here you are